I forgot to say hello!

Roxabelle

Human slave to Sinclair the Kitten
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Goodness, I've been here almost two weeks and I didn't even introduce myself. I guess I just snuck in the catflap... :lol:

My name is Roxy (usually just Rox), and I have a kitten called Sinclair who is coming up to 3 months old (more about us on my profile if you're a curious cat!). Some basics though...

I'm 36, from the UK, currently working from home which has given me some precious bonding time with little Sinclair. Oh, I'm a massive geek too, which is why I've named her after the ZX Spectrum computer (my last cat was a boy called Atari, so maybe I should have called her Amiga!)

Sinclair is a domestic shorthair, and is cute as a button. I call her my little cookies-and-cream tabby because of her colouring. She sleeps on my pillow and follows me everywhere. I think my fiancé has realised he's been replaced.

I stumbled across this site looking for information on which breeds Sinclair might resemble. I had such a warm welcome, and some very friendly advice on my first post, so we've stuck around ever since! I'm looking forward to getting to know you and your cats & kittens, and I hope one day I'll be one of the regulars :catman: You can usually find me joining in with games in The Cat Lounge... :catrub:

Huge and sprinkles,

Sinclair & Rox xx
kitten2.jpg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
kitty3.gif
to you Rox and Sinclair. On behalf The Catsite community, a belated
13a87bd57142c4bcc2c5f272cded1f60.jpg
to both of you.

Glad that you've already found your way around and feel free to ask questions if you have any.

Sinclair is such a pretty gal :hearthrob: :redheartpump: Do post more photos of her and we have a special thread here just for her here in:-show-me-your-stripes-and-spots-tabby-cats-only.347378 and many fun threads here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitty is up to and right now, we have a Picture of the Month contest here in :- competition-picture-of-the-month-june-2020-glamourpuss.415406

See ya around :thumbsup:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Roxabelle

Alpha Cat
Purraise
:welcomesign:Rox and the adorable sweet Sinclair. That is a brilliant picture she's so cute :hearthrob:
Thank you! She's a very photogenic little lady. She's currently sat on my desk watching me type. I think I can manage to type about 25 words before I have to stop and give her a snuggle, so work is slow today, haha!

Roxabelle

Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks tabbytom tabbytom ! I'll definitley check out those threads - I have plenty of pictures of her! :happycat:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :welcomesign: I'm glad you joined the site and formally introduced us to Sinclair. She is absolutely adorable and it's no wonder you are so fond of her.💖

I had such a warm welcome, and some very friendly advice on my first post, so we've stuck around ever since! I'm looking forward to getting to know you and your cats & kittens, and I hope one day I'll be one of the regulars :catman:
We hope you will stick around too, you have already become one of the regulars. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Roxabelle

Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :welcomesign: I'm glad you joined the site and formally introduced us to Sinclair. She is absolutely adorable and it's no wonder you are so fond of her.💖

We hope you will stick around too, you've already become one of the regulars. :thumbsup:
Thank you so much! She’s a little angel. Sinclair has settled in so well, and I took a week’s holiday as my ‘caternity leave’ when we first got her to really make sure we had time to bond. I’m still working from home anyway, but I knew I wasn’t going to be able to focus on work with a new kitten in the house :lol:

The site is fantastic - a purrfect mix of humour, community spirit and useful cat advice, and I’m proud to say I’m now Adult Cat level already, so thanks for having me! x