I for got my good news to tell my cats friends

rockinrhonda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I for got my good news to tell my cats friends even thow I had bad news about Jake this afternoon I still want to share this im so happy about this Ive been looking for months now in the newspaper about a job working with cats and dogs well this morning there it was plain as day i so i got ready went to the Pet-o-tel kennel despite that i got lost on the way

I talk to the lady for two hours about the kennel and life and all that good stuff Even started talking about TCS and i told her over the past year how the TCS has made me even stronger in life when it comes to animals
she is so sweet
well Guess what i start my new Job on the 21st bathing and walking the dogs and she wants to train me when im ready to learn some grooming I'll also be working with the cats when they come in to be boared. also she takes in the Greyhounds for adoption there was one in there to day named Duke
I took a cut in pay but thats ok cause im able to do this now all things have away of working out

im still praying for Jake so thats on my mind to right now im scared but im trying to be happy to because i finally got a job that ive been waiting for But even thow ive posted this my heart is still with Jake i just felt bad being happy when Jake is so sick

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well congratulations! Good for you - how wonderful that you have found a job doing what you love! It's not about the money, is it? If you want to do it and know you will love it, then that's what matters.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rockinrhonda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sarah,

Thanks thats how i fill to for once in mylife im able to do a job that makes me feel good inside taking care of cats and dogs and sometimes Birds I will also half to clean cages stuff like that But no biggie i think i scoop plenty of poop around here so i have lots of experience in that department (uh
) and always cleaning up after my furbabbies i cant wait

jaspers mummy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Congratulations !!!!!!!! on the new job I'm so happy for you
it's great to have a job you love
I'm sorry Jake is ill I will send you both some good vibes
I hope he is better soon

purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations! It sounds like a very fun/rewarding job!

rita

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations on the new job!!!!

I'm sorry your Jake is ill
I must have missed the post.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
{{{ Prayers & healing vibes}}} for Jake, so that you both are blessed with being able to celebrate this wonderful opportunity for your career! Congrats on the new job!