I fold laundry

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I fold laundry... terribly!

A, but my stuff usually ends up on a storage bench for a day or two (or three...) before it actually gets put away. Surprisingly, the cats rarely sleep on my laundry.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess B would be the closest because my husband does laundry once a week and I fold it sometime before we go to bed that same day. It only takes a few minutes and I fold it in our room, so I am not watching anything when I do it.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I don't have a dryer... If I did it would be straight away because of the whole ironing thing.

noani

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Depends how busy I am. Honestly, sometimes I don't even fold most stuff. I wear mostly dresses and tights for work, a lot of which thankfully do not need ironing and don't get wrinkly.
The one thing I always iron is bedsheets. I don't know why, I'd rather wear a wrinkly dress than sleep in wrinkly sheets. Or on wrinkly pillow cases, shock horror :flail:

eternalgaze

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I don't have a dryer for a few years now, so clothes hang on racks outside in summer, in basement in winter, and in dining room in between. Depending on where racks are and how much of a problem it is to leave them where they are, I could do fold everything the next day or (if out of sight in the basement) when hubby starts asking if there's any more undershirts anywhere... Usually I do it in installments--pull them off the racks and onto a basket one day, fold what's in the basket another day, grab the undergarments/socks from the basement another day.

I go to laundromat for a dryer for wet towels/sheets as needed, and fold those immediately :blush:

eternalgaze

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The one thing I always iron is bedsheets. I don't know why, I'd rather wear a wrinkly dress than sleep in wrinkly sheets. Or on wrinkly pillow cases, shock horror
I have never ever ironed a bedsheet! But my sheets have to feel smooth (wrinkles and all) and cool--no flannel or jersey sheets for me!

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have never ever ironed a bedsheet! But my sheets have to feel smooth (wrinkles and all) and cool--no flannel or jersey sheets for me!
Oh, I live for my flannel sheets. I tried the jersey sheets but never liked them as much as the flannel ones.