I fold laundry

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I try for B but often end up pulling clean clothes out of the dryer, and just putting new washed loads in with the other dry clothes and re-drying everything, lol. When I do fold it I put it away immediately, or else the cats will un-fold everything, fast.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol:gf does the laundry stuff for me after my stroke before that i ironed starched and creased up my clothes soon as they finished drying then hung em up
I have to do that with my youngest's ROTC uniform. That is the only thing I iron or will ever iron. I don't even iron my uniform pants for work.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A for me too, I take it out immediately and fold it but don't always put it away for a few days. Besides, Carleton loves sitting on the warm clothes after they come out of the dryer. :lol:

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
A for me too, I take it out immediately and fold it but don't always put it away for a few days. Besides, Carleton loves sitting on the warm clothes after they come out of the dryer. :lol:
Willow is particularly fond of warm folded blue jeans and gets to claim them for as long as she likes. The used dryer sheets also belong to her to rub her head on and sniff.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Its a mixed bag here. My son recently demonstrated that he will fold his own laundry to avoid school work. I secretly rejoiced because thats one less person to fold for. DD has been folding her own for a bit.

Towels I usually fold pretty quickly. DHs socks and unders get tossed in their own baskets and drawers so thats easy. It’s my stuff that doesn’t get folded or put away often.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I try to sort when I remember to get it out of the dryer. I fold my husband's clothes because he would, but don't bother folding mine for the most part because I don't care. J's sometimes get folded, but more often shoved in drawers.

I always pair socks, though.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only fold towels and sheets and they can say in the dryer until I am ready to fold them and put them away. Everything else I hang up as soon as the dryer stops so they won't wrinkle. I used to iron my clothes but I stopped doing that years ago.

That's what I used to do but now I am in assisted living and it is done for me.