I feel something under my cat ribs

Selena800

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Today i was petting her and I felt something i can not understand is it in her stomach or what but its under her ribs I tried touching it so much and see i can only feel on the right side of her and i can not really understand what is it when she lays down and when she move her body to the left side u can feel it .. it doesn’t seem to feel like ball i think it felt like libs shape but like mussels idk maybe im wrong im so worried I don’t hv money yet im waiting for my money to come in few days what u guys think it is ? She is completely normal cat

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As long as she is eating, drinking, and using the litter box, she is not at the point that it is something that is affecting her badly. Keep an eye on it, if it gets bigger, or if she stops eating and starts hiding, get her in right away. It should be looked at, maybe when you take her in for her vaccinations, or until someone more experienced can see what it is. Is she pooping? Or is she allowed to go outside and could have been injured somehow? Observe her closely and make sure it isn't getting worse until you can bring her in.