I Dont Know What To Feed My Cat Anymore..

motylek

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone,

my cat is a very picky eater. I want to order her food and once again I dont know what to order she usually eats blue buffalo, but I would like to give her a different type of brand to mix it around. I have tried wellness, weruva, tiki dark and instinct pouches. she was also on a freeze food diet but not for long as she stopped eating that as well. she keeps eating blue buffalo the most. the tiki dark she won't even touch, the weruva she will eat a little bit of it.
I feel like every month I order her food and half of it goes to waste. so now I want to order smaller cans and just feed her more often but its kinda hard since we are at work for 8 hours + travel so it comes out to 9 hours. so I want to feed her in the morning after work and before going to sleep.

ugh I just dont know what to order anymore and its getting frustraiting.
any ideas on brands I can try ?
she also doesnt seem to like pate.

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
No Pate can be tough! Gohan dislikes Pate as well, and we have had success with the Natural Balance Platefulls. Not the healthiest of foods, but he eats it.

Olive likes Petcurrean Go! fit and free stew, and also Dave’s Pet food Cats Meow line. Those are both morsels style in gravy.

Life’s Abundance is also enjoyed despite it being Pate by all our kitties. They sell individual 3 oz cans at lifesabundance.com

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

motylek

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
No Pate can be tough! Gohan dislikes Pate as well, and we have had success with the Natural Balance Platefulls. Not the healthiest of foods, but he eats it.

Olive likes Petcurrean Go! fit and free stew, and also Dave’s Pet food Cats Meow line. Those are both morsels style in gravy.

Life’s Abundance is also enjoyed despite it being Pate by all our kitties. They sell individual 3 oz cans at lifesabundance.com
from natural balance I actually have dry food and my cat eats it but I dry to limit the dry food she eats. I looked at the can and I am pretty sure I also got this one and she didnt like it..

I am actually thinking of giving up and getting her fancy treats it seems like every cat loves it. I just try to look for something where the ingredient isn't Meat By-Products. but I am starting to give up.

bodester413

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
A few years back I bought Bodhi some cans of Sheba chicken and liver as a treat. He went nuts. I had to stop feeding it to him because he wouldn't eat his urinary tract health food if he knew the Sheba was in the house. I'm not sure if it came in non pate though.

lokhismom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have a cat who isn't a big fan of pates. He'll eat them but he prefers chunky or shreds.
I've had success with Natures Variety Instinct minced rabbit and also Merrick Backcountry rabbit cuts. Both come in other flavors too besides rabbit.

Have you tried toppers? I often sprinkle freeze dried chicken on food my cats pick at and it works a lot of the time.

Good luck

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

motylek

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
well I ordered her food. I got what she always eats and three different types and flavors. hopefully she's gonna like them or I am going to go crazy.