I don't know what to do!

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cammy is still puking. I think it's her teeth, when she eats hard food she throws it up everytime. She eats soft food twice a day. We have no extra money for a vet. I feel terrible. And now she has some sort of lump on her lip.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aw Hun
. Can you work something out with the vet for payments? Because I really think Cammy needs a vet
. The puking alone would do it for me, but now this lump. I think it needs to be addressed. Loads of vibes to you and Cammy

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, I would stop feeding her the dry food unless you think she's scarfing and barfing. If you think it's because she's eating too fast, then feed her smaller dry food servings more frequently and see if that helps. You could also try a different dry food to see if she's maybe allergic to something in what you're currently feeding her.

The bump looks like a rodent ulcer. If you search for that here in the health forum, you might find some help.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Feralvr

Aw Hun
. Can you work something out with the vet for payments? Because I really think Cammy needs a vet
. The puking alone would do it for me, but now this lump. I think it needs to be addressed. Loads of vibes to you and Cammy
We can't really even afford payments. We try and save a little each month, but wind up taking it back out of savings. It sucks because the vet here in town is good and not too expensive, but they don't take payments. The one in the next town does, but they are so expensive, and it seems like they do extra little things just to charge more. \\\\\\

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by stephanietx

Well, I would stop feeding her the dry food unless you think she's scarfing and barfing. If you think it's because she's eating too fast, then feed her smaller dry food servings more frequently and see if that helps. You could also try a different dry food to see if she's maybe allergic to something in what you're currently feeding her.

The bump looks like a rodent ulcer. If you search for that here in the health forum, you might find some help.
Well, we have two cats. I don't think it's that she eats too fast. I'll try switching foods.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I know it's been brought up before - but have you looked into Care Credit?

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I know it's been brought up before - but have you looked into Care Credit?
I just looked and there are two vets within five miles that take care credit. One is the one that pads the bill. I'm not sure I could get my husband to agree to another credit card.