I Cry Reading This Part Of The Forum

Hlee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have to apologize for not coming here very often to reach out.
I know how much it means to have that support and yet it makes me sad so I avoid it.

danteshuman

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
God comforting others doesn’t make me sad ..... missing Dante every day does!!!

Last night for the first time Jackie laid on my lap like Dante used to all the time & oh god I almost started crying! (Usually Jackie just lays on my chest or belly.) The sensation of having that (lighter) familiar weight on my lap was to much.

After a tear or two I took a picture of him just because he was so cute! Maybe Dante knew how much I missed him & asked Jackie to snuggle me for him. It brings me comfort to know I will be reunited with him when I die.

Attachments

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think any of us want to come to this site. I wish none of us ever had to. But it is so important to just have your loss and your pain acknowledged and to know you are not alone. To have someone respond to your anguish is comfort in itself. I cannot tell you enough how much it meant to me when my own world had ended......

thanatos0042

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am the same way...I cry reading the forum and I'm too old and too tired to cry so much.

my heart goes out to everyone...such beautiful babies who are taken from and always too soon.

But glad to know I am not the only one who does this.

I may not always be here and with all of you in the virtual flesh, but my spirit is with you all and my heartaches along with yours.