I could KILL my dogs!!!

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The first day we left Charlie & Dawg home together we camr home to garbage everywhere, blinds down out of the windows, poop form eating garbage, remote control chewed up, I was so angry but my husband just said, maybe they were fighting over what to watch on tv. Thank god they have outgrown the chewing stage. Never name your animals after hurricanes, they think they need to live up to their names.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Ah and in a humours touch, my boyfriend's dog Fosters decided to "attack" my victorias secret panties one day- which is a bit no-no...hehe lets just say he never tried it again. (he's scared to death of the newspaper, so i'll hit a piece of furniture with it, and he'll hear the noise and tucktail to run) lol. He's a pansy, but a cutie.
Thats exactly what Jake does. He will go after any of my underwear. I got SO mad about 2 weeks ago. I bought about 5 new pairs to replace what he chowed down on and he got THEM! Brand new, still with the price tags on them!

THAT'S when I decided it was crate time!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Thats exactly what Jake does. He will go after any of my underwear. I got SO mad about 2 weeks ago. I bought about 5 new pairs to replace what he chowed down on and he got THEM! Brand new, still with the price tags on them!

THAT'S when I decided it was crate time!
lol, what is it with dogs and panties? i don't get it,...Fosters has hopefully learned his lesson. He ran to his daddy when i was chasin him around the house with a newspaper...lol Colin wasn't much help, he was just laughing about his dog running around with panties in his mouth and me running after him.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

lol, what is it with dogs and panties? i don't get it,...Fosters has hopefully learned his lesson. He ran to his daddy when i was chasin him around the house with a newspaper...lol Colin wasn't much help, he was just laughing about his dog running around with panties in his mouth and me running after him.
Same thing that happens in my house!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had the same problem when I was staying with my boyfriend last summer.. us two and his brother went to his dad's for a few days, and they have two rottweilers and a boxer. We went to the beach for a few hours, and I guess they left them in the house, and when we came home, pillows from the couch, magazines, some of my personal things, and some other stuff were ripped to pieces on the floor. I was so humiliated!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Same thing that happens in my house!
Lol what is it with men laughing while our lingera collections are suffering! Now that's cruelity
lol...

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Lol what is it with men laughing while our lingera collections are suffering! Now that's cruelity
lol...
Isn't it?
Jake will come up to me in the morning while I'm fixing my coffee and tug at the back of my underwear

When I took him in for his monthly heartguard I asked them "What is up with that?!" They laughed and said it has ALOT to do with him being a Vizsla and they are hunting dogs... Great!
He's a butt puppy is what my son says

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bear was fully two years old before he earned the right to freedom of the house unsupervised.
Not because of the trash, but because he was destroy anything he could get ahold of.
He is still crated though if we expect to be gone more than 4 hours.
He loves his 'box' though.

valkerie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
that is question that will never be answered but on the other hand we used to get foxes rip our bins open rubbish every where in the street until I got some anti-mate that you spray on a bitch to keep males away well I sprayed the rubbish it worked so theres an answer spray your bin with anti-mate hope that helps

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by valkerie

until I got some anti-mate that you spray on a bitch to keep males away
I've never heard of "anti-mate". Sounds interesting. I wonder what's in it?

Originally Posted by h~chan

some of my personal things, and some other stuff were ripped to pieces on the floor. I was so humiliated!
Oh man, do I have some gross stories to tell about that! I'm trying to keep it PG though.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have a corner closet in the kitchen that the trash can sits inside, so no problem with the dog or cats getting into the closet.

susanmly

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My trash sits under the kitchen sink. Not usually a problem as the dogs can't open it to get to the trash. Of course along comes one very smart cat, opens the cabinet and viola the dogs have free access to the trash. I finally had to by a child lock!!

juliekit

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

you should keep your dog outside on a leash when youre out, or atleast in a empty room where they cant trash anything
Why would you keep them tied up outside? Thats just cruel. Someone could get into the yard and steal or poison them. My dog is crate trained and whenever im away she is safe in her crate with a nice toy to play with

juliekit

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Also, the thing is they shouldnt be given the chance to chew anything up. If you are going away crate them. Dogs actually enjoy being in there for reasonable amounts of times. Usually when Im gone she wont even play with her toys, just sleeps. I do leave the door open and sometimes she will go in there and take a nap.

Ive never had to clean up after my pup. I'd rather be safe then sorry