I can't tell what breed my cat is !!

catintime

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I think she might be a russian blue/ragdoll mix? But I'm not sure. I got her from the shelter in May and she's super sweet! Loves to play and cuddle, can be mischievous at times but is usually well behaved. She gets along well with the other cats. Also, in certain lighting, you can see that she has flecks of brown on her coat as well.

Attachments

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Such a lovely cat!

I would describe your cat as a blue-cream domestic longhair. You can also describe her color as dilute tortoiseshell, Most cats are not any particular breed, but that doesn't make them any less beautiful or special - she's gorgeous! :redheartpump:

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I think she might be a russian blue/ragdoll mix? But I'm not sure. I got her from the shelter in May and she's super sweet! Loves to play and cuddle, can be mischievous at times but is usually well behaved. She gets along well with the other cats. Also, in certain lighting, you can see that she has flecks of brown on her coat as well.
You ask because she is longhair, bluish and green eyes?

Why she is bluish, is because she is diluted. Flecks of brown is these cream spots typical for (diluted) tortie. These cream spots are very visible on the pic.
And green eyes are common in torties. Why, I dont know, but there are more common than by sheer coincidence.

A very pretty and nice cat in her own right, but see her as a sweet, pretty domestic longhair, not any mix.