I Call This Meeting To Order

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The funny thing is that until I went outside, they pretty much ignored him. He was just sitting there and I went out there to make sure he wasn't injured and unable to get away which might explain why he was just sitting there. He's fine. As soon as I went to check on him, he just looked at me like, "WHAT do you want? We're busy!"

That's when Lily got up and started checking him out. I think she was trying to save face and say, "I was about to hunt him but you distracted me." :rolleyes2: :lol:

That's when I herded him out the door. He wasn't happy with me at all. None of them were. I broke up the party. Bad mommy. :flail:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If that lizard took a breath within 20ft of our little black cat....There would be nothing left but a tail.
They really have no interest in hunting. When the smaller lizards get into the house they just look at them then at me with a "are you going to do something about that?" look on their faces. Who knows how long the meeting was before I went to check on them.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
That brave Lizard is demanding why he cannot have full access of the house. LOL.