I am new here

Mozart's Mom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for the Welcome! It has been a rough few weeks, we have four cats and are in the process of feeding them a half-raw/half-cooked diet. Arie, the princess who I thought was going to be the beast of the bunch has taken to the meal plan pretty well, although we are only 1/3 of the way to the end of the red brick road! Her brother, Bran is the "ButtHead" of the group, who has caused the most problems and Neko is the "Nervous Nelly" who must eat on the tree stand, in his same dish, with the other cats in different areas of the house because he needs his "quiet" time! Maestro Mozart, aka "ChubUms" was doing stellar until I used half/salt with Iodine on the chicken! They ALL quit eating! It was a massive food strike and I am fighting tooth and nail to convince them Iodine is good for them and they do need it, and to please quit licking off the probiotic that I sprinkle over your food to mask the Iodine smell and eat the @$#% food!
Wish me well, I miss my dogs!

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! We are so glad you joined the site.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
AW709984_00.gif
Mozart's Mom, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
images.jpg
to you and your kitties.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Do post photos of your kitties for us to see! :camera: :camera: :camera:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2:
Hope your cats get back on track with their eating again soon.
And once things are calmer, do post some pics of them. :camera:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you and your well-fed clowder! Would you like to adopt a junk-food junkie who won't touch ANYTHING but Friskies kibble?