I am Back Been Long Time I Came here

wickedcube

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I use to come to this forum but I cannot recall my previous username so now I had to get a new one. I been away for quiet some time but now I am here to meet other pet owners. So drop me a line tell me about your furbabies.

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WELCOME BACK hope all is well for you and your kits

i'm renovia and i have two kittens stoli, russian blue and luxor, egyptian mau

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello Renovia, and welcome back..I am in the same situation, except I did remember my username and password. From my siggy, you can see I have 8 animals, 4 cats, and 4 dogs...I would love to have more, but I just recently added my 4th cat, Emily, which now puts me at my limit of animals allowed in one household, as per my city restrictions. My cat's 1) Jack, is about 10 yrs. old, and he follows me all around. 2) Sheeba is about 4 yrs old, is a tortie with the attitude that follows. 3) Dexter is a huge orange tabby, lazy ways, and then there is 4)Emily, who is about 4-5 months old - lilac siamese mix, that I adopted just last Thursday.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Wickedcube

(again) to TheCatSite!
Glad you found your way back and hope you enjoy the forums and visit frequently (so you don't forget your name lol!)
We are Nine rescued, indoor-only, spayed/neutered felines and one devoted cat-loving servant who hope you'll tell us about YOUR cat(s)
and post photos (the Sticky's at the top of the page of posts tell how, in case you need to go over that again)! Enjoy...

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome back

Four kitties here.
Gracie and Lizzie, 6 year old sisters.
Annabelle, not sure of her exact age...the Vet says somewhere between 6 and 8.
Last but not least the only male kitty, Elliott...he's almost 2.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back, great to have you here again, you´ll soon get back into the swing of things.........I´ve been here since May last year and totally loving it, I have 3 kits - only 1 showing on my sig. at the moment
Miss Moofi, she the youngest and the naughtiest
but also very cute, so we love her to bits. The other two are Princess Pepsi, who I must say is being naughty lately, shes been catching wild animals, a bunny and a baby bird
.........and then theres Big Guy Dino, whos just a lazy old boy, but certainly provides us with lots of entertainment, hes a bit of a freak

Well glad youre back, enjoy the catching up

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi welcome back, do u have any kitties of ur own??

well here we have all recues, we have 6 cats Willie who is 11 years old orange Maine Coon mix, Midnight who is about 3-4 years old Tuxedo DSH, Bella who is a DSH Calico whos about 1 1/2 years old, then we got Stormie who is about 7 months now and she is a manx mix and she is grey/white DMH, then we got Blue a DSH grey kittie who is about 8 months, and then we got Tessa a seal point siamese who is about 1 years old
And well our crew is all bratty in their own ways

I hope u can tell us a little bit bout u and ur cats, and also post some photos