Hyaluronic Acid Joint Formula from Purity Products

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought a bottle of this because I heard about in a radio infomercial and it was only $5.00, but after I gave them my credit card info, they told me I would be getting 3 bottles delivered every 3 months but could cancel anytime. As soon as my order came I cancelled but it was difficult, the salesperson was very pushy but that is her job.When I heard on the radio, "less pain" I felt I had to try it.I am supposed to ask my pain doc before I take anything new be it RX or over the counter because I signed a Schedule II Opioid Protocol Contract and I must not take anything new without checking with him first, because I take Methadone for pain.. It was a Saturday so I called the pharmacy and he told me he could not see anything harmful but no proof it does what it claims to do.

Well, I have not slept barely at all since Saturday and have been itching badly.Both are side effects so no more for me.

Please check with your doc like I did not before you take an Herbal supplement.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Isn't hyaluronic acid the new trendy ingredient for skin care. It's being put in moisturizers and serums. It is supposed to hold up to a thousand times it's weight in water. The idea is that by holding onto water it has a continuous hydrating effect for the skin.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Huh I never heard of taking it internally. It is good for your skin when applied externally.

At least you managed to cancel. That can be really hard! Make sure you keep an eye on the bill to make sure they don't sneak any more charges on.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you tried hypnotherapy or biofeedback to help with your pain, Mia6 Mia6 . For ten years when I was young I suffered from invasive Endometriosis, extraordinarily painful. But I learned to use techniques to minimize my pain.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Isn't hyaluronic acid the new trendy ingredient for skin care. It's being put in moisturizers and serums. It is supposed to hold up to a thousand times it's weight in water. The idea is that by holding onto water it has a continuous hydrating effect for the skin.
Yes, it's really supposed to be good for the skin but with all Herbal Remedies, the company only has to prove to the FDA that the product won't harm a person. They do not have to prove that it will do all they say it will do. I wasn't harmed, just a few nights of very little sleep.and itching.I fell for the trendiness, ha!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Have you tried hypnotherapy or biofeedback to help with your pain, Mia6 Mia6 . For ten years when I was young I suffered from invasive Endometriosis, extraordinarily painful. But I learned to use techniques to minimize my pain.
Yes, both and they are helpful.