Hurting heart

Black.kitty.^.^

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Words can’t describe how much I miss you coco. My heart hurts so much and I just want you to come home. I want to stroke your soft fur and annoy you until you want to jump off the bed. I can’t believe I’ll never get to do that. I’m so hurt coco, I just want you back.

will this pain ever go away ?
It’s been over two months now since my fur baby passed away. At the time I was in London and my partner had stayed with our two kitties at home. I heard a knock on my mums door and it was my partner. What was he doing in London? And I quickly realised he only had one cat with him. I feel guilty for not being there when my fur baby passed away. I came home and saw his lifeless stiff body and I just miss him so much. I catch myself crying at random times because he truly was my best friend.
RIP Coco baby
46534177-6B27-4B0D-B67B-5F77990237B4.jpeg
084CE8C4-F365-43E1-A42C-D2D9D4D519AC.png
EDF6132B-0565-4303-9BBE-E6B0157E9FB2.png
DB5EADB3-C679-499C-B666-D2B20996D230.png

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The pain will subside in time, but will never go away. My little one has been gone for almost ten years and I still feel an ache in my heart when I think of her. The soul-shattering acute pain you feel right now will, in time, dull to a gentle ache that will only be felt when you allow yourself to go back to that awful time.
A part of you has been torn away leaving a gaping hole that can never be filled. But in time, that hole will be pushed together by the other loves and joys you will eventually allow yourself to feel once more.
The love you hold for that sweet boy is spiritual. NOTHING, not even death, can break that strong bond you have with him. He will live on through your memories now, his tiny soul will forever be on a path to parallel your own life's journey. He won't be far away, he will always be as close as your thoughts and prayers. Go forward into life living as you would have wanted for him to have gone on if you were the first to go. Not spending the rest of your life in pain and sorrow, but fully living every second that is gifted to you, because none of us are guaranteed a tomorrow. Life is too short to miss out on any of it. Of course, you must mourn and feel the emptiness in your life right now, it is the natural progression of life. But as surely as the sun comes up in the morning and sets in the evening, your life will move forward and it will offer joy and love to you for the taking in the future. These will reside right beside the love you hold for dear Coco, not replacing it, enhancing it, and making it even stronger. He left you his legacy. One of life's treasure that cannot be matched, a cat's love........
My thoughts and prayers are with you all, I know how much this hurts. At times like these I cling to one saying that helps very much, "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened". RIP sweet Coco. You will be dearly missed, you will always have a secure place in loving hearts. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Black.kitty.^.^

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The pain will subside in time, but will never go away. My little one has been gone for almost ten years and I still feel an ache in my heart when I think of her. The soul-shattering acute pain you feel right now will, in time, dull to a gentle ache that will only be felt when you allow yourself to go back to that awful time.
A part of you has been torn away leaving a gaping hole that can never be filled. But in time, that hole will be pushed together by the other loves and joys you will eventually allow yourself to feel once more.
The love you hold for that sweet boy is spiritual. NOTHING, not even death, can break that strong bond you have with him. He will live on through your memories now, his tiny soul will forever be on a path to parallel your own life's journey. He won't be far away, he will always be as close as your thoughts and prayers. Go forward into life living as you would have wanted for him to have gone on if you were the first to go. Not spending the rest of your life in pain and sorrow, but fully living every second that is gifted to you, because none of us are guaranteed a tomorrow. Life is too short to miss out on any of it. Of course, you must mourn and feel the emptiness in your life right now, it is the natural progression of life. But as surely as the sun comes up in the morning and sets in the evening, your life will move forward and it will offer joy and love to you for the taking in the future. These will reside right beside the love you hold for dear Coco, not replacing it, enhancing it, and making it even stronger. He left you his legacy. One of life's treasure that cannot be matched, a cat's love........
My thoughts and prayers are with you all, I know how much this hurts. At times like these I cling to one saying that helps very much, "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened". RIP sweet Coco. You will be dearly missed, you will always have a secure place in loving hearts. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!
Oh thank you so much for your kind sweet words. You have me in tears haha. It’s crazy how much they impact our lives. He just had his own little personality and it matched mine so well. I love him so much and miss him dearly. It’s very hard when the realisation hits (and it happens more than once for me) and I remember I actually no longer have him here.
Thank you hun, may God bless you ❤

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Coco, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

What a beautiful boy he was, is, and always will be! This is the deepest Truth that I know...love never dies, it changes form, is translated and purified into Love, and continues on. From That Place Where All Things Are Known, Coco sends his Love back to you, to walk beside you down through all your days. Because Love abides. Always, forever, Love abides.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss. Yes the pain does get easier and as time goes by you'll find yourself smiling more when you think about your boy. RIP sweet Coco :rbheart:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I am very sorry for your loss. Take it one day at a time. Grief is something that cannot be healed overnight. It can be days, weeks, months or even years. And as I always say, I always believe that grief does not really go away. It just gets muted in time.

Hang in there. You have us whenever you want to talk about Coco. You can cry, write poetries or songs, even scream. Let the hurt or sadness go away even a little, but we are here for you.