Humorous grave stones

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love anyone who leaves us smiling! I can only imagine what the rest of the story must have been....ummmm, are these happy endings?;)

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I told you I was ill was what Spike Milligan's wanted on his gravestone but the very conservative diocese wouldn't allow it. They got around it by writing it in Irish.
He also said I’m not afraid of dying, I just don’t want to be there when it happens
and
All men are cremated equal

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is one in Key West Florida that says,” If you’re reading this, you desperately need a hobby.” Lololololol
Another there says,” I’m just resting my eyes”.

I had never really thought about it but since I love to read, why not make it interesting? Hmmmm.
Of course my mind always goes to cats. What could a cat lover say that would be funny and original? I like the one in the video from the cat person. The cat statue is very sweet.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know that made him smile but it kind of choked me up and made me smile. It is absolutely purrfection! No better way to honor him and his beloved friends! Thank you for posting that! :worship:
I could never match that beautiful tribute.

Maybe I could simply say that I panned for a lot of gold and have a giant litter scoop? Cat lovers would understand.