Huge, mega vibes needed

just mike

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I nearly cried when I saw that pic. And a Boxer too. Boxers are my favorite breed of dog although I don't have one at present. Just unbelievable what people can do. I'm sending all my best vibes. Plese keep us posted.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zohdee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
All the vibes are working!!

Here is the latest update on him:

Thank you all for your patience. Here is the latest on Sugar Rayâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s recovery.

The veterinarian indicates that Sugar Ray is doing pretty well at this point. He is eating eagerly the small but frequent feedings he is given. He has gained some weight. His excretory functions are now up and running. His body temperature has improved. He does NOT have non-regenerative anemia and his blood cells ARE regenerating. Sugar Ray also has started wagging his tail and back end just a little!

At this point the doctor is “less cautious and more optimistic.â€

Again, a reminder that this process is going to be a long one. We appreciate everyoneâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s interest in his condition and interest in adoption. It is way too early for that, however.

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That poor dog!!!!! I'm glad the vet says he's getting better.

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He looks like a totally different dog! Woohoo for his weight gain and feeling better!!

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mega vibes for Sugar Ray I just saw this thread and I'm glad he's doing better. He is added to my prayers.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zohdee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
We have raised a little over $200.00 for him. That is far less than I had hoped for but we still have a few days until we take the donations to the APL. It is really hard to get donations in this economy.

Here is a new update on him:

http://www.portageapl.org/node/304