Howler Howler

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
he is finally getting use to the camera on step at a time. But atleast this time it looked like he was posing LOL and he didnt try and run when i took the pics so that is good too lol

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Kristy Howler is so beautiful! Both of your babies are so photogenic

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes i am so glad Howler is getting use to the camera he looks so cute and i didnt have very amny pics of him so hopefully he will keep letting me snap a few pics of him every now and then.

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks he is my big buddy he is pretty laid back and easy going cat. He dont really like to be held alot but he like to sit on your lap when he wants too just to get some scratches. lol thats my picky kitty but i love him.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's so handsome! He has a very regal looking face and expression! I love him too, but Kera stole my heart.

*goes back to work on catknapping plans* hehe

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hmmm I think those are called bedroom eyes, is that why Stumpy fell for him?? I love those markings too, I always called that a snow tabby

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Hmmm I think those are called bedroom eyes, is that why Stumpy fell for him?? I love those markings too, I always called that a snow tabby
I am not sure what mix Howler is we saved him off the streets a few years back. There has been alot of guess on what he might be but we are all not for sure. But i like what you call him that sounds neat

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Yup - Stumpy thinks Howler is very handsome and this just proved why she's in love with him!!

I love how the pads on his toes alternate between pink and black - that's gorgeous!!!

Great photos again, I'm glad he's getting better with the camera

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awe hes soo cute, and i am glad that he is coming to get to know the camera better all my kitties love photos now when i first brought bella she wouldnt really be all for her picture but now we love photos lol...

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
sarahp;1436027 said:
Yup - Stumpy thinks Howler is very handsome and this just proved why she's in love with him!!

Howler says that Stumpy is Very Pretty and says Thanks for the Comment
I love how the pads on his toes alternate between pink and black - that's gorgeous!!!

Yes I love his big paws they are so cute. I love his little pads does look need how they go in a pattern pink black pink black.

Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

Aww I love those pics especially the one of him and Kera touching noses.
Yes that is one of my fav's they look so cute together.