Howdy!

tyleete

Queen of the Crazy
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't think I've ever posted here before today. I'm a big animal lover, but especially cats.
My mother bred Himalayans and Persians when I was growing up. First job was at a pet store. Funnily enough, my last was a short stint at an animal shelter.
I've rarely 'chosen' a cat, and of my current 12 rescues living with me, only one was actually picked. The others were desperate situations that needed a home.
I've got death-row inmates from the shelter, I've got ones that I would feed at my previous home that we just took with us when we moved. When we lived out West, 1 would come by and eat the food we left out for the local raccoon family, so of course I had to start feeding him too. A kitten found her way into my husband's auto repair shop. Another kitten even came running up to us from under a shed while looking for a home. So, yeah. All sorts of medical problems ranging from crystals in the pee, to IBS, to intestinal lymphoma Cancer, to diabetes. Never a dull moment! It's just a good thing I don't work, because they're a full time job. Especially with a few needing to be fed throughout the whole day. I have 1 that has to be fed about 14 times a day or he will throw up.
I came here looking for any help on possible hollistic paths to helping my IBS monster with the diarrhea. And in turn hope I can possibly help someone else.
Thanks for having me & hope to see you around!:)

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Technically, that would be "Welcome Back" as you did post here back in 2016.

Sounds like you're a busy cat parent caring for your furbabies. Thanks for taking them all in, and giving them a home. :redheartpump::petcat:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tyleete

Queen of the Crazy
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh! That is SO funny! I didn't realize I'd ever posted here. I'd say where is my brain, but I've a lot of fur babies to tend to that keep me scatter-brained. And on top of them, I literally live in the woods and feed and care for any furball that comes my way. Much to a neighbor's (and thanks to them, conservation cops/game wardens) dismay.:D
I've since lost my precious Princess (inoperable bladder tumor) and Rini (kidney failure-but with love and treatment lived a year after diagnosis). I'll try to find some pics of the newest additions (3) later. Thanks for the RE-welcome.:D

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome back! Thank you for rescuing all of these kitties. I hope to see you around!