Howdy, We Are New Here.

Bird

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello,
I've been a lurky-loo on this site many times, but made my first post this week!

My name is Bird, and I am cat-guardian to two magical "kittens":
Dusty Bunny and Mojo Mittens

Dusty and Mojo were found abandoned in a shoe box when they were very small kittens, probably around 6 weeks old. I assume they are litter sisters. I am so lucky to be their person! I still call them my "kittens" even though they are adults now.

Dusty is a black, athletic, svelt, purry cat and has invisible wings that she uses to fly around the house.
Mojo is a should've-been TV star-- a glamorous, inscrutable tuxedo with an unusual harlequin muzzle: half black, half white.

Dusty and Mojo are only 2 cats, but it is like having 5 cats. They are curious little hell-raisers just as they should be. They have very sharp claws and insatiable curiosity. They are not afraid of a cucumber. They decimate every cat toy. They own the kitchen counter, and every piece of furniture is a scratching post. They will never, ever wear costumes or clothing.

Both.jpg
Dustyface.jpg dustystretch.jpg Mojo.jpg Mojoface.jpg

Richard2121

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the site!! Those two look so cute and I am sure they are a HANDFUL :flail:

We have a 4 kitty household and all are under the age of 1 year old! So I know what you mean when you say it is like having 5 cats. Sometimes I feel like we have 10 cats!!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
fd7445a8082591feec2da4bf0c2396de.gif
Bird, Dusty Bunny and Mojo Mittens, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
6a9578a92aef2d358d85fa500b9e84b9.jpg

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Great looking cats you have here. Do post more photos of them and we have special photo threads for them here in black-cats-only.268663 and
tuxedo-cats.281802 and many more fun threads here in
fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitties are up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome. :)
From the looks of it, it seems that you are kept busy with this duo everyday. :)
They are both gorgeous and so adorable. It is no wonder why they have already ruled over the entire household.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :hellosmiley: I'm glad you joined the site and thank you for rescuing these two precious sisters when they were abandoned as kittens.:catlove:From your description, I would definitely agree that they are "magical." I look forward to hearing more about their playful antics and seeing more lovely pics too.

CatCrazy777

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Aw beautiful pictures of beautiful cats! Can't wait to see more - Welcome to the site! :)