HOWDY! LONGGGG INTRODUCTION

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alphagrrl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just spent forever updating my "Oh No!" post, so I figured I'd better give Maximus some screen time too!

He's been a great kitty! I don't know why I ever questioned saving him in the first place. Somehow I think he knew I was the one who needed saving. He's such a weirdo. He'll stand on the couch and stare off into space until I stop whatever I'm doing to go investigate. Then he just runs away meowing, like "Ha! Nothing there. Gotcha!" He spends more time in the bath tub than I do. He'll spend 20 minutes hiding between the shower curtain and the liner, and if I don't try to go find him, he'll meow until I do. I still can't convince him that sitting on the couch watching TV with me is an awesome pastime, because he thinks it's a lot more fun to crawl all over me and wake me up at night until I lie on my back so he can sit on my chest staring at me for no reason. In the morning, he has to do it several times and then starts biting my fingers because he's obviously a mistreated, starving creature and I should feed him immediately.

I love you, Maximus!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Just came across this thread for the first time and read through it. Maximus is adorable. :catrub:
Now off to read your Oh. No. thread and see what happened with those kittens.

Last edited: