Howdy From Rob And Freyja

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! I'm glad you found our site and, yes, it's an extremely fun forum. Thank you for adopting Freyja. She is a regal black beauty. :dancingblackcat:
We actually have a special thread to post pics of black cats only here:
Black Cats Only

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
FE8362BE-3F80-47A6-A6F4-6AF8B935ED2E.gif
Rob and Freyja, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3652.GIF
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Thank you for adopting Freyja from the humane society and for giving her a warm and fur-ever loving home :clapcat:

She's gorgeous! :hearthrob: :redheartpump:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2:

Freyja is pawsitively gorgeous. :hearthrob:
She blends in purrfectly with the black guitars. :purr:

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Wow ! Freyja has beautiful big eyes ! :loveeyes:
She is just stunning :hearthrob:
Welcome both of you to the site :hithere:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Well she is a Goddess! Look at that beauty! Never knew Goddesses can also be rock stars! :)
Welcome to TCS! :)

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
WELCOME, to both you and Freyja! She's a real beauty. My own girl is "Hekitty," a play on the name of the Greek goddess, Hekate. Is Freyja as convinced of her own divinity as Hek is?

upload_2019-4-1_18-25-18.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Rob81

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
WELCOME, to both you and Freyja! She's a real beauty. My own girl is "Hekitty," a play on the name of the Greek goddess, Hekate. Is Freyja as convinced of her own divinity as Hek is?

View attachment 279240
Probably not. LOL

She's a sweetheart, but she gets really carried away when she's playful. When she starts at it, I'm like "You gettin' a case of the crazies?" LOL I have tiny little cuts all over my feet and hands because I can't help but play with her. It doesn't bother me though. She doesn't do it out of viciousness or anything. It's all play. She doesn't have a mean bone in her body. She's a sweetie. I figure the tiny little cuts are what I get for going against my better judgement. I totally deserve them. Haha

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Freyja is very beautiful! I am not surprised she is so affectionate. As someone who has seen many cats at the rescue, I must say that black cats are some of the sweetest cats there are. :redheartpump::redheartpump: