How to treat worms and fleas

KrazyKittyLover

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi all , so one of my little furry babies ( joey) needs treated. I noticed in his faeces the other day a long presumably dead worm . He also has little tiny bald patches around his neck / scruffy brown dead skin on the scalp of the neck. Hes constantly scratching. I assume he has fleas/mite. Hes been like this for several weeks. I treated him with a at home spot on which didnt work . Which brand would you recommend? For both worming and mites/fleas. I've read alot of negative reviews about bob Martin products and severe reactions . I'd love to know which you all recommend. I have 2 other cats (indoor) they dont come into contact or share areas but one of which I noticed is scratching his head and shaking it now aswell. I've been unable to get a vet appointment since February and they still wont take routine appointments or consultations yet over here otherwise I would have them treated with a vet approved product. Does anyone recommend with at home treatments and if so which?

Attachments

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think you must be in the UK? Since Bob Martin isn't an American brand. I think you can get Milbemax there without seeing the vet, that's a good dewormer. And for fleas, get something that vets sell (you don't have to buy it from a vet, but do buy it from a respectable pet pharmacy). Like Advantage, Frontline, Advocate, Revolution.