How To Tell This Lady I Can’t Take Care Of Her Cats Anymore

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
This owner messaged me last night as she said she had not seen her last remaining cat for days. To make a long story short, I thought I already convinced her to keep her cat back inside the house so she would not have to "worry" again of not seeing him. My happiness was short-lived, though.

I went out and there I saw her cat, fed it and messaged her that I have her cat and to hurry down so she could get it back to her flat. I spent almost an hour waiting for her outside my apartment, trying to keep her cat from roaming off again, and sweating due to the current temperature here, but I did not mind at all. What was in my happy mind was this cat finally sleeping on a couch again, safe from the perils of the street.

When the owner came, my heart was singing with happiness as I thought this cat would have a happy ending afterall. Or so I thought. :(

This morning, when I opened the door to feed another stray kitten outside, HER CAT WAS ALSO THERE!!! She did NOT put it back to her apartment as what we have agreed. My heart sank. All hopes for a safe and happy "retirement" for her cat vanished into thin air. :(

Now I am back to square one. :(