How to Tease Your Cat

piano cat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
No, really, Joe loves this. So here's how it goes. Joe likes to lie on his bed on top of a dresser that's in front of window. At night, with the lights on inside, he can see my reflection behind him as he lies facing the window. So I pretend pet him, dropping my hand to his head and running it down his back. But not really because I do this above his head and body, I don't touch him. He can see me doing it and his reaction is so cute. You know how they bump their heads up to meet your hand, but my hand is not really there. I usually get two or three pretend, elevated, reflection pets in before he tilts his head back to look right at me and smile at me and say, "Quit teasing Mum, pet me for real." Which of course I do. :) I wonder if I could video this somehow, it's so cute how Joe reacts.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I usually get two or three pretend, elevated, reflection pets in before he tilts his head back to look right at me and smile at me and say, "Quit teasing Mum, pet me for real." Which of course I do
What a fun cat :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

piano cat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks Fufballsmom. I see your name tag so you would like to know, Joe is black. :) My weakness, black cats. :)