How to teach kitten that the bed is not a playground?

Suru

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I hissed at Gracie once and she smacked me in the face. So make sure you're out of *paw reach!*
I guess it might really depend on your dynamics with the cat. I’m thankful that my cats let me believe that I’m alpha cat in the house 😂

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mean mean so mean!!! Taking away her toys so you can sleep. Wow. You’re lucky she lets you live there and pay the rent!!! 😹😂😹😂😹😂❤😻
They are indeed. Baby Su and Elvis KNOW this place belongs to them, because I tell them so frequently. *As if!* and they work me to exhaustion. It's a small price to pay, though, actually.
And yeah, hissing is something I do when I really need to let "someone" (Elvis, almost exclusively. Baby Su doesn't do anything to merit it, but he's very territorial and prey-driven, and when he fixes on Baby Su, I sometimes have to intervene) know that his behavior ain't cool. Speaking their language definitely gets their attention. *I purr, too.*

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ah... I remember when Boone and Gracie used to treat the bed like their personal playground. I miss it actually. :( I don't even know they are there until I wake up and see one or both at the end of my bed by my feet. Mine just grew out of it I guess. Never did anything to stop/prevent it.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ah... I remember when Boone and Gracie used to treat the bed like their personal playground. I miss it actually. :( I don't even know they are there until I wake up and see one or both at the end of my bed by my feet. Mine just grew out of it I guess. Never did anything to stop/prevent it.
I know that feeling! I miss having a larger furmily and more activity on the bed during the night. Baby Su and Elvis don't play together.