How To Quote In New Site?

amysuen

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm pretty tech savvy but I can't figure out how to quote someone in the new site. I did a search but the posts were all for the old site. Thanks! :D

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm pretty tech savvy but I can't figure out how to quote someone in the new site. I did a search but the posts were all for the old site. Thanks! :D
Click on "+ quote" at the bottom of the post you want to quote. A box briefly appears at the top of the page that says "Message added to multi quote". Then in the box at the bottom of the thread where you type in your respone, click on "Insert Quotes..." A pop up box appears with a preview of what you selected to quote. Click on "Quote this message". The quote will not appear in the response box.

Check out the user guides for the new site: Important - New Site Guides!

Post any other questions on how to use the new site and feedback in the Site Migration - Report Issues Here forum.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amysuen

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Click on "+ quote" at the bottom of the post you want to quote. A box briefly appears at the top of the page that says "Message added to multi quote". Then in the box at the bottom of the thread where you type in your respone, click on "Insert Quotes..." A pop up box appears with a preview of what you selected to quote. Click on "Quote this message". The quote will not appear in the response box.
Woo hoo, thanks!! :banana2:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
...or if you are quoting within a single thread, you can just keep hitting reply under each box you want to quote. :)

With the method LTS3 LTS3 posted you can post quotes from multiple threads. :)

amysuen

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks!

Obviously I'm too used to Facebook, because I was trying to Like your post. :thumbsup:

amysuen

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You can, by clicking the heart with "purraise" on it. It's our version of "like" :thumbsup:
Oh yeah, duh! :rolleyes::p

If we had individual "most used smilie" areas mine would be filled with :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :lol: