How To Pull Every Cat Out Of Every Nook

Crazy8catlady

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Here in the house of the crazy 8 there are a few rules. One of which is "Don't let the cats out." So when 1 goes missing and doesn't respond to the cat food bucket shake or calls you start to worry... did they sneak out? are they dead? How far does the rabbit hole actually go? BUT I have discovered the trick to pull EVERY cat out of their nooks and crannies regardless of how far down the rabbit hole they have gone.
Open a can of tuna.
yeah that's it. The sound of a cracking tuna lid followed by the sound of the tuna juice being poured into a bowl can seduce everyone of these meatheads out to the kitchen. Soon you are surrounded by cats.
:tabbycat::blackcat2::blackcat2::bigeyes::whiskers::clapcat::clapcat::clapcat:

Also at this same exact moment you see and realize EXACTLY how many cats you own and start to question your other life choices.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Crazy8catlady Crazy8catlady - I only have eleven, so they're pretty easy to keep track of, but moving the tables back in the family room always results in the whole Family being together, because it means, "Dad has fresh catnip!"

Norachan Norachan - do you have a secret cat-gathering weapon for your twenty-two cat Family?

As far as questioning Life choices goes, I probably should have kept more of the rescues over the years, but every one went to a Loving home.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Crazy8catlady

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
11 cats wow!! Thats alot of fluffy kitties. Although I couldn't imagine a 22 cat litterbox room. woo baby! lol

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
do you have a secret cat-gathering weapon for your twenty-two cat Family?
Easy.

1. Send Mr Husband a text saying you didn't have time to fix dinner. Suggest he gets himself a large takeaway sushi set on the way home.

2. Take photos and laugh as he stands on the table, trying to eat his raw fish while the cats climb his legs.

:insertevillaugh:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Easy.

1. Send Mr Husband a text saying you didn't have time to fix dinner. Suggest he gets himself a large takeaway sushi set on the way home.

2. Take photos and laugh as he stands on the table, trying to eat his raw fish while the cats climb his legs.

:insertevillaugh:
Norachan Norachan - You are at least part Snowshoe.

;)

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats don't respond to opening a tuna can. I only have 2, but they are sometimes not that easy to keep track of either.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My cats don't respond to opening a tuna can. I only have 2, but they are sometimes not that easy to keep track of either.
Mine don't either. Sometimes Lily will come when I call her and sometimes she will come out if I ask her if she wants a snack. Sophie just does whatever she wants. She's not food centric. I usually don't bother looking for her. She has her usual haunts and will come out whenever she pleases. I learned that after driving myself insane looking for her one too many times.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Crazy8catlady

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I've discovered I can gather all the boys in one room with the crack of the zipper on a treat bag.

My treat bag brings all he boys to the yard!
And their like "can I have 5 more?"
And I'm like "yeah Ok sure"
My treat bag brings all the boys to the yard!
And they won't leave till I pretend it's out.
lol