How To Keep Ophelia Perfectly White?

Opi-the-furry-conductor

The viking and the princess
Adult Cat
Purraise

This is my white moon faced persian Ophelia. She refuses to wake up and pose for the camera at the moment so this is the best I can get.
She's sweet and adorable I love her bunches and I want to groom her properly. I comb her gently and make sure her fur has no tangles. I wash her face with a slight damp cloth. I take very good care of my little cotton ball. However because she has completely white her fur tends to stain a tad.
I don't want her beautiful fur to be nothing but the best brilliant white it can be. I've never had a persian before so I don't know how to keep her fur from staining. Her rear, bottom of her paws, and her face tend to show slight signs of color despite my cleaning. Is there a way to keep her completely white?
Update:
P.s. I live in the Arabian Peninsula so commercial products for cats are extremely hard to come by. So unfortunately I will not be able to get them :/. If you know natural ways or a human pet safe shampoo that would be great.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Opi-the-furry-conductor

The viking and the princess
Adult Cat
Purraise
posiepurrs posiepurrs might have suggestions on keeping the fur white. I'm sure there are speciality shampoos for white show cats so they look their best in the show ring.

I found this TCS thread that might be helpful: Whitening Shampoo?

Info on fur care on the CFA Persian Breed Council web site: :: CFA Persian Breed Council - Grooming White Persians ::
I forgot to mention a very important factor >.< I live in the Arabian Peninsula so cat commercial shampoos are like an urban legend her lol. Sorry for not mentioning that earlier >.< Thank the site of the breed council helped me a lot.:)

Last edited:

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A cat safe whitening/brightening shampoo is what is needed. Would you be able to order on line since you can't buy it in your country? I would recommend Jerob Snowy Blue, following directions on the bottle.

Last edited: