Welcome to The Cat Site
your cat community
Interact with our community

How To Keep Ophelia Perfectly White?

Discussion in 'Grooming & General Cat Care' started by Opi-the-furry-conductor, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Opi-the-furry-conductor

Opi-the-furry-conductor Thread Starter The viking and the princess Adult Cat

Nov 6, 2017
    [​IMG]
    This is my white moon faced persian Ophelia. She refuses to wake up and pose for the camera at the moment so this is the best I can get.
    She's sweet and adorable I love her bunches and I want to groom her properly. I comb her gently and make sure her fur has no tangles. I wash her face with a slight damp cloth. I take very good care of my little cotton ball. However because she has completely white her fur tends to stain a tad.
    I don't want her beautiful fur to be nothing but the best brilliant white it can be. I've never had a persian before so I don't know how to keep her fur from staining. Her rear, bottom of her paws, and her face tend to show slight signs of color despite my cleaning. Is there a way to keep her completely white?
    Update:
    P.s. I live in the Arabian Peninsula so commercial products for cats are extremely hard to come by. So unfortunately I will not be able to get them :/. If you know natural ways or a human pet safe shampoo that would be great.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018

2. LTS3

LTS3 TCS Member Staff Member Forum Helper

Aug 29, 2014
    USA
    neely purraised this.

3. Opi-the-furry-conductor

Opi-the-furry-conductor Thread Starter The viking and the princess Adult Cat

Nov 6, 2017
    I forgot to mention a very important factor >.< I live in the Arabian Peninsula so cat commercial shampoos are like an urban legend her lol. Sorry for not mentioning that earlier >.< Thank the site of the breed council helped me a lot.:)

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018

4. posiepurrs

posiepurrs TCS Member Top Cat

Jan 11, 2015
    Western Massachusetts, USA
    A cat safe whitening/brightening shampoo is what is needed. Would you be able to order on line since you can't buy it in your country? I would recommend Jerob Snowy Blue, following directions on the bottle.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018