How to get Chewy coupon code 15 off 2021 for cat food?

EmilioCarter

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone,
Chewy is an online store that sells pet food. I learned that the types of food in Chewy are varied, varied and of very good quality. Currently, I want to buy cat food here because I heard there is a 15% discount code when buying cat food. So how can I get that discount code?
Thanks everyone.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello everyone,
Chewy is an online store that sells pet food. I learned that the types of food in Chewy are varied, varied and of very good quality. Currently, I want to buy cat food here because I heard there is a 15% discount code when buying cat food. So how can I get that discount code?
Thanks everyone.
I'm not sure about that but they do offer 30% off your first autoship. It's easy to use and you can cancel it at any time if needed.

Chewy Autoship - Save up to 30% on Your 1st Order

Babypaws

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I’ve been buying from chewy for a few years now.But was still going to the pet store for a lot of their food because you could buy single cans, but since Covid the pet store I go to doesn’t have much of the food I usually buy so I’ve been ordering more from Chewy. at Chewy you have to buy between 12-24-36 cans, which is okay if you want the same flavor. They do have boxes of varieties also.
They are amazing how fast they deliver….they advertise free delivery BUT that’s only if you spend $49 or more. If you have a problem with a product (toy) they don’t give you a hard time about refunds either.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I’ve been buying from chewy for a few years now.But was still going to the pet store for a lot of their food because you could buy single cans, but since Covid the pet store I go to doesn’t have much of the food I usually buy so I’ve been ordering more from Chewy. at Chewy you have to buy between 12-24-36 cans, which is okay if you want the same flavor. They do have boxes of varieties also.
They are amazing how fast they deliver….they advertise free delivery BUT that’s only if you spend $49 or more. If you have a problem with a product (toy) they don’t give you a hard time about refunds either.
All of this is true and their customer service is excellent.

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Currently, I want to buy cat food here because I heard there is a 15% discount code when buying cat food. So how can I get that discount code?
I have not heard of it and am a huge couponer. So if you find out what the code is, please share and update us! :)

Sometimes they have giftcards on sale, although the last sale ended mother's day, which was 10% off gift cards. They also have 30% off new autoships someone mentioned. Sometimes they have specials on certain brands or foods, like recently they had 25% off when you buy $50 for certain brands.

They also have good sales on items within the "deals" category, too! Hope that helps, even though it is different than what you were asking.

TardisDance

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
There’s a $15 cash back deal on certain Amex cards if you spend $49 or more. Check under your Amex offers to see if it’s available. It goes through 7/4. My Delta Gold card has the offer anyway.