How to discipline a Bengal

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When your Bengal is being naughty: Apply liberal amounts of a safe water soluble adhesive to his/her back. Lift bengal to the ceiling and apply light pressure for 10 seconds. Leave bengal in place for a "time out" specified by you.
See image below for example of finished product.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow! That's a great picture! How do you get such excellent action shots? If I tried to take a picture like that-it would look like a blurry streak.

That is one beautiful Bengal, by the way. Just beautiful.

sailfish

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What an awesome action shot! Looks like he jumped off a wall platform. Were in the process of mounting cat dwellings to the walls and they just love it. what's the cats name? "Airtime"?

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I knew there had to be a way...lmao

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

Wow! That's a great picture! How do you get such excellent action shots? If I tried to take a picture like that-it would look like a blurry streak.

That is one beautiful Bengal, by the way. Just beautiful.
Thanks Hope! That's Jack...a 5 month old. He's going to Massachusetts as soon as it gets a bit warmer.

What I did to get this shot, is place two tall cat trees, eight feet apart. I entice Jack to jump from one to the other using his favorite toy.

The camera I use is a Panasonic Lumix. It's a digital camera with a SLR type lens. I use the shutter priority mode, with a shutter speed of 1/250 second. Flash is on to provide adequate light for a fast shutter speed.
Then when he starts his leap, I click. Works like a charm...I catch him clear as a bell in mid air.

sbw999

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Kai Bengals said:
When your Bengal is being naughty: Apply liberal amounts of a safe water soluble adhesive to his/her back. Lift bengal to the ceiling and apply light pressure for 10 seconds. Leave bengal in place for a "time out" specified by you.
See image below for example of finished product.

zoe'n'misskitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
teehee

That's a great picture.
I wonder if "time out" also works for naughty plain brown tabbies?

caffeinetrip

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
OMG that's such an awesome action shot!!!!!!! I can't believe your bengal can jump that high, it looks like its 8 feet up!

I love his coloration by the way, he'a beautiful.

Bengaltalk

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Beautiful as always!

So, uhh, how do you get them down after the time out?