Resolved How To Delete Photos

Clancy's Mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I’ve got some duplicate photos in my media gallery, but can’t delete them.

I’ve got one photo which gives me the option (top left corner box which, gives delete option) but none of the other photos have.

Does anyone have a suggestion?

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Are you using a phone/tablet or a computer? I see four photos (not duplicates) with boxes in each top left corner.

Clancy media.jpg

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I suspect that you can only see the box for the photo you uploaded today. In other words, there must be a time limit for deleting photos. A moderator can delete photos for a member, but I see four different photos in your album, one being a close-up of a second.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Clancy's Mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I suspect that you can only see the box for the photo you uploaded today. In other words, there must be a time limit for deleting photos. A moderator can delete photos for a member, but I see four different photos in your album, one being a close-up of a second.

That must be why you can see the delete box and I can’t. One of the photos was posted in a thread, so that would account for that one not having a delete option, but it’s strange that the owner can’t delete their own photos.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
We've now extended the time limit on editing/deleting images for one month. There's a complicated explanation as to why it's one month and not three or one week but I'll spare you the details. :lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Clancy's Mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We've now extended the time limit on editing/deleting images for one month. There's a complicated explanation as to why it's one month and not three or one week but I'll spare you the details. :lol:
no problem-thanks :clap: