How Old Are You?

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am The Godfather Part II, The Battle of Ban Me Thuot, the death of General Francisco Franco, Patty Hearst's arrest, the Moroccan Green March, Jaws, the launch of Viking I, and the first year of Saturday Night Live old.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am hula hoops, Mouseketeers, polio epidemics, the Red Scare, and coonskin caps old.
I remember all of those things. I remember going into G. C. Murphy's and seeing a whole pile of those coonskin caps but my mother would not buy us kids one no matter much we beg her. I had the biggest crush on Davy Crockett (Fess Parker).

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember all of those things. I remember going into G. C. Murphy's and seeing a whole pile of those coonskin caps but my mother would not buy us kids one no matter much we beg her. I had the biggest crush on Davy Crockett (Fess Parker).
I got sick of the little kids caterwauling "Daveee, Daveee Crockett! King of the wild frontier!"

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Maybe only British people will know what I'm talking about, but I am Margret Thatcher, Live Aid and The Miners Strike old.

I'm Rubik's Cube, Cabbage Patch Kids and those erasers that smelled of chocolate, strawberry or pineapple and looked good enough to eat old.