How Many Of These Disney Movies Have You Watched?

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
I’ve seen 20. If I had to pick a favorite it would be “Up,” closely followed by “Fantasia.”

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All of them? :yess:

Wait, no, I haven't seen Coco yet. And I'm not 100% positive about Treasure Planet or The Black Cauldron. And I don't know if I've watched Brother Bear all the way through, though I remember some of it. So 49 of them for sure, 2 maybes, 1 halfway, 1 no.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
16 of them, --I've somehow managed to avoid seeing Bambi :) but I !!LOVED!! WALL-E. Tangled and Brave were a lot of fun too

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

The .5 is because I saw Brother Bear when I was studying abroad in France, so I didn't see it in English and maybe didn't get the full experience.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
12, including the first movie I ever saw - Bambi. I was 4 or 5 at the time and it scared the bejabbers out of me when his mother was killed. That was too close to home.

ans5181

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
46 for me. I'm a Disney brat, dad worked for the park since the day it opened and he retired from Disney. My parents met at Disney, so I probably don't have any good excuses for not having seen the other few lol.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
ummmm, 2? I think I've seen 2 of them. Mary Poppins and (maybe) The Sword in the Stone.
I have Fantasia, but never watched it.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fantasia doesn't have a story (well, sort of, but not in words; more abstract); it's a lot of music and art and so on. For some reason we had it on a lot for background noise when I was little.
None of them.

:paperbag:
No! Japan loves Disney! How have you managed to avoid them?

I'm surprised how many people haven't seen very many. I thought Disney movies were a shared American cultural experience, lol.