How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb??

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many of you will have seen this, but it's too good not to post

How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb??

ROTTWEILER: Just one. You want to make something of it?

BORDER COLLIE: Just one. And he'll rewire the house while he's at it.

DOBERMAN: Immediately decides to change the brand of light bulb and find a more efficient form of lighting -- perhaps a fluorescent bulb.

AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERD: One, but just try to convince him that the burned-out bulb is useless and should be thrown away.

JACK RUSSELL TERRIER: I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture...

BULLDOG: Just one. But it takes them three years to do it.

POMERANIANS don't change light bulbs, although sometimes their agent will get a German Shepherd in to do the job for them while they're out.

PUG: Er, two. Or maybe one. No -- on second thought, make that two. Is that OK with you?

GOLDEN RETRIEVER: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned-out light bulb?

AFGHAN: Light bulb? What light bulb?

SCHIPPERKE: It's your light bulb -- change it yourself. Unless..... Is there food involved??

POODLE: Well, I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear, and by the time he's done that and finished rewiring the house my nails will be dry...

LABRADOR RETRIEVER: Oh pleeeeease can I change it? Can I? Can I?

BEAGLE: How many cookies do I get?

WEIMARANER: What?? Light bulb? You want ME to change a LIGHT BULB?

GREYHOUND: Why change it? The darker it is, the longer I can sleep on the couch.

MALAMUTE: Let the Border Collie do it. You can pet me while he's busy.

BOXER: Why change it? I can still play with my squeaky toy in the dark...

AMERICAN BULLDOG: One. JUMP, remove bulb, land. JUMP, replace bulb, land. Two: What light bulb, So? We can play in the dark.

KELPIE: "I'll be glad to change the light bulb for you, but first can't we play catch with the tennis ball, or Frisbee -- and then I want to lick your face and rest my head in your lap and look up at you with my adoring eyes. What, you're changing the light bulb yourself -- you didn't have to do that -- but I looooove you so much for being my friend and doing that."

DALMATIAN: Just one, but it will really hate the new bulb.

ROTTWEILER: I'll change the light bulb if I can eat the old one.

CHIHUAHUA: Yo quiero Taco Bulb.

CORGI: I can't reach the stupid lamp!

SPRINGER: Light bulb? Light bulb? That thing I just ate was a light bulb?

STANDARD POODLE: None. Go get human, sit under it, look up and point it out -- then go lie down in disgust that it took so long.

COCKER SPANIEL: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.

MASTIFF: Mastiffs are NOT afraid of the dark.

WOLFDOG: Let me see that light bulb, anyway. What's it made of, what's inside of it, what will happen if I drop it. I might change it, but let me think about it. You're not trying to tell me what to do, are you? Hey, I just had a great idea. I think I'll change that light bulb!

GERMAN SHEPHERD: Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ll change it as soon as Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve led these people from the dark, check to make sure I havenâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t missed any, and make just one more perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take advantage of the situation.

DACHSHUND: Well, first get me a ladder and a treat...... no, you took too long. I want TWO treats and I'll do it......... No, not that treat, the other kind. Geez.......... do I have to do everything? (of course, followed by "the look".)

SHIH-TSU: Puh-leeze, dah-ling. Let the servants...

IRISH SETTER: So, can someone else do this? I've got this hangover...

PIT BULL TERRIER: Jump and take hold of old light bulb. Now, let go of old light bulb........ I said let go of the light bulb! Let go of the light bulb! LET GO OF THE LIGHT BULB!!!!!!

GOOD OL' SOUTHERN HOUND DOG: Huh????

CAT: Cats do not change light bulbs. People change light bulbs. So, the real question is: “How long will it be before I can expect some light, some dinner, and a massage?â€