How many cats do you have? (A Poll)

How many cats do you have?

• Total voters

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm curious to see what the most common number of cats are in TCS members' homes. Include fosters if you would like.

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've got 4. Three are fosters who never left. I would love to give a permanent home to a senior British Short Hair, but my 4 are not the easiest cats to get along with and BSHs are so sensitive! :( Things were easier and more peaceful even when I had up to 11 cats (3 of my own and a mother cat with kittens living separately in a room in the cellar).

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Two!

I'm curious about the 'other' option. I guess if you have fosters and permanent residents that might fit.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm curious about the 'other' option. I guess if you have fosters and permanent residents that might fit.
I tend to add an other option in case there are any odd circumstances that would require it. I can't think of any, but I'm sure someone can.

bengalcatman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Not listed in the poll is “too many” which is the number I have when I get vet bills or buy cat food. Also not listed is “not enough” which the number of cats I have on a chilly evening by the wood stove with cats snuggled all around and purring. Also need a “just the right amount” number when I wake up to several sets of feline eyes watching me and excited to see what the day will bring.

The quantity of cats I have is best expressed not by a number, but by a feeling.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have one right now unfortunately the kitten to make two didn't happen. So after lockdown we will be adding another. I can't wait :clapcat: