How Luna, Midnight & Stella celebrated New Years Eve!

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Luna joined us this year to watch the ball go down in Times Square, she sat in a chair right in front of the tv.

Midnight joined us this year to watch the ball go down in Times Square, he chose to sit on the table.

Stella's 1st New Years Eve. Didn't want her to miss out, held her up to the tv (now Stella watches tv on a regular basis) don't know what happened to her, but she got very scared. 

rickr

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It looks like you and your kitties enjoyed a wonderful New Years.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
None of them look very happy. Was it the TV or the hats they didn't like.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
None of them look very happy. Was it the TV or the hats they didn't like.
Luna most of the time puts up with dressing up because she's used to it by now. We do this every holiday since she was a kitten. She's 5. Midnight doesn't seem to mind being dressed up. He normally doesn't fight it. In fact he'll stay dressed up all day as long as he gets treats. Stella's a kitten, she's more interested in playing with her costumes, so I can't tell if she hates it or not. She spends her time batting & biting it purring away. Takes a lot of pictures to get a good 1 of her for that reason. When they watched the ball go down, Stella got scared. I don't know why, because Stella is the 1 who watches tv all the time. She'd spend her life watching tv if we let her. I've seen cats watch tv before, but she doesn't lose interest like they do. She looks like she's understanding everything going on lol. 

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
HAPPY NEW YEAR to Luna, Midnight and Stella (and their momma too. :bigwink:) They always look so cute in their hats. Guess they are ready for the holiday's to be over so they can take a break from their busy modeling sessions!

:heart3: :party: :heart3: :party4: :heart3:
:heart3: :party2: :heart3: :lovegrin: :heart3: