How Looooooong Is Your Kitty?

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
His tail is looooooong. It may even be as long as him! I'm so lucky to have such a gorgeous cat.

Yep. My landlord had it connected for an elderly before and says he is too lazy to disconnect it now. So now I have free access to ancient technology. I never use it though, other than to find my cell phone.
*The tail is as long as the cat!* :purr: I used to tell my angel Samuda that all the time. He had a very long sleek striped tail and he loved to make sure everyone knew it.
That's funny about the landline. I guess sometimes they do serve a purpose. I still have it here, for a couple of personal reasons. It's stupid, though. I pay a lot for it and all that ever comes through on it is robocalls and telemarketers. Hopefully you don't have those in Istanbul. :sigh:

Count

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
*The tail is as long as the cat!* :purr: I used to tell my angel Samuda that all the time. He had a very long sleek striped tail and he loved to make sure everyone knew it.
That's funny about the landline. I guess sometimes they do serve a purpose. I still have it here, for a couple of personal reasons. It's stupid, though. I pay a lot for it and all that ever comes through on it is robocalls and telemarketers. Hopefully you don't have those in Istanbul. :sigh:
Count makes sure that everyone notices his tail as well. Not only it is long, it is also very fluffy. When his tail is up, he kinda looks like a black peacock. LoL It also can bend behind his back, like he is carrying his tail on his back.

The landline never rings thankfully, because when it does, it gives me a terrible headache and scares Count. As for robocalls and scammers claiming to be police etc, they really only target cell phones here, since nobody uses landlines anymore. I never answer calls from an unknown number unless I'm expecting a call.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Count makes sure that everyone notices his tail as well. Not only it is long, it is also very fluffy. When his tail is up, he kinda looks like a black peacock. LoL It also can bend behind his back, like he is carrying his tail on his back.

The landline never rings thankfully, because when it does, it gives me a terrible headache and scares Count. As for robocalls and scammers claiming to be police etc, they really only target cell phones here, since nobody uses landlines anymore. I never answer calls from an unknown number unless I'm expecting a call.
It's kind of the opposite here, although they are starting in on cell phones. I have an answering machine on the landline that announces the caller ID and cuts the call off if caller has the number blocked. So I don't need to pick up unless I hear it's someone I want to talk to. Almost everyone calls my iPhone but I have a couple of holdouts.

He does look like a black peacock! SO handsome. When I was small one of our cats was a black Siamese longhair and his tail was like that, too.

Etarre

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So now I have free access to ancient technology. I never use it though, other than to find my cell phone.[/QUOTE]

...with a rotary dial, no less!