How long has everyone been a TCS member???

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, the date up in the corner may say Dec 2004, but that is my rejoin date. I originally joined in July (or was it late June
) of 2004 but my membership and many many posts were lost in The Great Crash of 2004.

So 3+ years.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Ummm...wow. September 2005. I guess I should find something else to do with my time. Either that or I'm seriously considering having my frist baby while TCSing
Can you see all the posts saying "PUSH!!!!!!!!"

July of 2005

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have been a member since August 2007 & counting!

We love seeing the veteran members that have been here from the start

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I joined in February of 2003. I get embarrassed when I see how many posts I've made: over 21,000, and I lost several thousand in the 2004 crash.

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness, I feel ancient!

I joined back in August 2002. We just picked up Nakita and I was trying to find a site that could give me information on cat toys and nutrition. Wow, the time has really gone fast......

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Well, the date up in the corner may say Dec 2004, but that is my rejoin date. I originally joined in July (or was it late June
) of 2004 but my membership and many many posts were lost in The Great Crash of 2004.

So 3+ years.
I was lost too. I joined in July of 2004, so 3+ years for me!

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been a member since April 2006 and I love it here they might as well be ready because I am hooked and I am a lifetime member I am thoroughly committed to TCS and I am addicted to it. I have never met such a warm and friendly bunch of people whom are genuinely concerned with each others lives, cats, well being, and who are true friends who impact each other's lives through wires and keyboards and I would love to be able to meet all of the members here.