How is Petsmart with returns?

waddle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I bought a Littersweep there a few weeks ago, and I just started using it. I don't think I'm going to like it. Do you think they would let me return it?

coaster

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never had a problem, but I haven't tried returning something that I've used. Can it be put back in its original packaging? Or can you come up with some reason that it's not working like it should?

babybee

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I haven't had any problems with Petsmart. I had a scratching pole for about two weeks, my cat wouldn't use it no matter what I did, and I took it back. Had the receipt and they didn't give me any problems at all.
I have no reason to think that they would give you trouble, but then again it might vary from store to store.

weloveellie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love Petsmart!!! I have bought a few things that my dog, and cat have not used and they took it back with no problems. If you do not have a receipt they will give you an instore credit.

grapegal45

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I've never had a problem. We bought this outdoor fence thing a year ago, there was nothing wrong with it. We boxed it back up, brought the receipt. We just told them it wasn't going to work for our situation and they took it back, no problem. We also had some reptile products awhile back ago without a receipt....these products weren't open and we knew we weren't going to use them. They took those back for store credit, no problem. Petsmart is great that way.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

waddle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone.

It's not exactly as if I'd be lying if I said it didn't work--seems it only picks up half the clumps, and then only manages to dump half of those. I read some rave reviews here for it but it's definitely not living up to expectations--I'd rather go back to a regular box and scoop the clumps myself!