How high maintenance are you?

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
14, that's 10 points for scarves, and 4 points for shoes. But our winters/cold weather can be from October 'till March...so yeah, I have quite a few scarves..some thicker than others, depending on how cold it is outside...they aren't just for "decoration"....and most of them were gifts anyway.
And shoes? Well, I do have more than 20 pairs of "footwear" but their not all "pretty shoes" And besides, several of my extra shoes are just the same 10 dollar solid rubber flip flop in different colors...not what I would call a "high maintenance" shoe.:p

Had you asked me this 20 years ago? 59!!!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I score 0 - 3, three because I wear a little make-up a few days a week. "Wears makeup daily" = 6 pts. The most I would have scored in my younger years would have been 14 points.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I scored 8, wear makeup and color my hair. Listening to my husband it would be WAY more, but that is the money I require (amazon), having an MKX to drive and all the money I spend on my cats! He just built a 2000.00 Catuary at our new place.....

waddle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Um...I guess I win? I think I’m at 46...unsure how many scarves I own but if it’s not that many, it’s close. And I actually don’t feel like I’m that high maintenance! But the ones I don’t do, like extensions, seem much more high maintenance than some of the other things.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I scored 0, unless you consider Avon high end makeup. And I only buy that because my sister sells it. But I haven;t worn makeup since I started working from home in March, not sure I'll ever wear it again.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
The handbags is what did me in too. I gave myself the points for high-end makeup because I use better concealer, but I don't wear makeup all that often.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
12 but that is only because I have a Coach addiction :p
The other 2 because I do have my hair colored although not as regularly as I used to

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Zero, unless henna-ing your own hair counts (I'm looking at you Norachan Norachan ...) in which case I'm a 2.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Zero, unless henna-ing your own hair counts (I'm looking at you Norachan Norachan ...) in which case I'm a 2.
I figured that as I'd gone from streaking it with black and blonde and then using Tulip Red over the top to a "natural brown" henna I could count that as a conditioner and call it a zero.

Really I should have given myself points for painted nails, but as only two were painted and that was with outdoor wood stain......

:paperbag: