How far along is my cat?

WhiteasSnow

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat Luna is pregnant for the first time I can’t remember when she was in heat. I noticed that her babies were moving in the 10, but they could have been moving before as I wasn’t paying attention. She sleep like 24/7 and if she is awake she is following me around.

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

WhiteasSnow

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you so much. I’ve been doing so much research already and Just can’t wait for her kitties. I feel like she has less than a week left because I can feel her babies move I just honestly have no idea.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
You are right, its surely max a week. She will probably "drop" before the delivery, ie seem less high preg... Some day after that.
If she wants and allows belly rubs, do so; its nice massage...

Be sure she gets calcium rich food or fluids.

WhiteasSnow

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
You are right, its surely max a week. She will probably "drop" before the delivery, ie seem less high preg... Some day after that.
If she wants and allows belly rubs, do so; its nice massage...

Be sure she gets calcium rich food or fluids.
She loves her belly being rubbed which is funny she used to attach me when I touched her belly.

WhiteasSnow

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Here babies are so active I bet they want out of there now. I really don’t think her belly has dropped yet though.

WhiteasSnow

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It has been over two weeks sense I’ve felt the babies moving. She for shire is nesting now but if I leave she follows. She always wants to be with me. When we are away from her boxes she meows at me till we go back.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
oh they are DARLING!!! I'm so glad things went well for you-all! Let us know how things go, how much they weigh, what mama thinks of them and all that wonderful stuff :)

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let us know if you’d like help finding a low cost clinic in your area. It would be worth making an appointment now, so she can be spayed in two month’s time.

Please make sure that mom and kittens stay 100% inside and away from intact males until then!