How Far Along Is My Cat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Drewlovescats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Alice looks almost smaller today... she's been kept in 1 room so i have been looking all over but doesnt look like she's had them. And her belly is softer today. Is this them dropping?

Drewlovescats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ok so today still no kittens she does have a fair amount of discharge. Is this normal? Its kina like a brown ish mucus.

Drewlovescats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm not an expert, but it sounds like she has dropped and lost her mucus plug, which is a normal event in the day(s) immediately before delivery.
Ok thank you!

Drewlovescats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We are in labor! she started to go in to labor on my lap so i moved her to her birthing box!!! Been having visible contractions for 10 min! Prayers for healthy kittens ❤

Attachments

Drewlovescats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
First kitten came out backwards sac broke while it was just feet sticking out and took its last breath after she got it out was all white no tail. Big one I'm devastated

Drewlovescats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am so sad not sure if there are any more or it it was just the one. my heart is broken

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm very sorry to hear about the kitten. I know how heartbreaking that can be.

As far as whether she has more kittens, you will just have to wait and see. Sometimes a long time can pass between kittens.

Drewlovescats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry. :( It looks like this kitten might have been a little premature, but again, I'm not an expert.

How are you doing? How is your kitty doing?
He was massive! She was at 68 days when she had him so might have just been frst litter complications. Either way i am so heart broken. Mama is ok just a bit depressd. I have a call in to all my local shelters to see if they have babies that need a nipple so I've played my cards. Thanks for all your help. Wish the outcome was better.

charking

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I had a cat who had kittens and she had 5 and then it was a full day and a half before the final one was born. I had to take her to the vet to get a shot to stimulate her so she would go back into labor. It took 4 hrs. after the shot. I am sorry about losing your babies baby, kittens are so precious... I am sorry this turned out the way it did... there are angels waiting to take baby kittens and place them with our loved ones on the other side who will care for them till we see them again. Prayers for you and your baby.