How Does Your Cat Demand Attention?

Sonatine

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh, I forgot a few. When I'm in bed, she'll both jump right on my stomach (I don't care how small she is, she weighs at least a thousand pounds when her paws are on my abdomen). She also meows even louder (her outside voice), and somehow purrs more intensely (it's louder and... faster?). She'll poke at my feet, rub her face against me, and she occasionally nibbles on my head.

I shouldn't complain too much, though. I forgot to set an alarm this morning, but Millie is much more persistent than my phone could ever be, so she kind of saved me.

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
I shouldn't complain too much, though. I forgot to set an alarm this morning, but Millie is much more persistent than my phone could ever be, so she kind of saved me.
My alarm failed to wake me this morning. I'm glad Leonid did!

Seal used to get on the back of the chair behind me and pat me on the top of my head gently with his paw when he wanted attention, usually because I got absorbed on the computer and I was late with the food! Perhaps I am not responsive enough because now he does it with his claws out! Gets my attention every time. :biggrin: He also likes to jump into my favorite chair just as I get to it. Then he rolls over on his back and want belly rubs. How can I resist?

Leo rubs my leg for attention. If he wants anything, he asks in the traditional method. :catrub:

Diamond yells and bangs on things at feeding time. He will also jump onto my lap or chest when he wants my attention. :clapcat:

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Honeybee jumps up and licks our faces and squirms her way into our arms then sites and purrs loudly. All while licking our arm/hand. Oh meows softly too. Then if she doesn't want to cuddle, she will reach out a paw and tap on the face. Yeah no alarm clock needed here once it gets light out.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Sopdet: "OK OK. Ahem, your attention please. I came close to you to eat. I don't know if I can trust you yet but you can go inside now. Thank you very much." I guess she also wanted attention because she took this pose just after she finished eating.

Close up Sopdet.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sopdet: "OK OK. Ahem, your attention please. I came close to you to eat. I don't know if I can trust you yet but you can go inside now. Thank you very much." I guess she also wanted attention because she took this pose just after she finished eating.

View attachment 299499
She is beautiful and queenly, isn't she? :gingercat:

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does he respond well to a thrown catnip toy or some good food placed in another room when he is up there?
No not really..it turns into flat out rough house play once he gets up there...its fun and bites and swats are just mouthing and slobber and no claws out.
He loves a good wrestle and jumping up there is how he initiates it.