How do you eat corn?

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Um. . .it's been a while since I had corn on the cob; sweet corn season is just beginning. Pretty sure I do B, up and down, but only like 5 rows, then when that part is done I turn it and start on the next 5 rows, so I guess maybe it's a mixture of A and B.

I bought some elote seasoning at Trader Joe's that I'm waiting to try :D.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haye corn on the cob. I like corn, just not on the cob. I would say D; however, I have cibophobia, and it is the cob that makes me sick to see.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Um. . .it's been a while since I had corn on the cob; sweet corn season is just beginning. Pretty sure I do B, up and down, but only like 5 rows, then when that part is done I turn it and start on the next 5 rows, so I guess maybe it's a mixture of A and B.

I bought some elote seasoning at Trader Joe's that I'm waiting to try :D.
B here. :clap2:

I bought some of that elote seasoning from TJ's, it's good! Corn on the cob is also great with cilantro butter.

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
C, but since I'm afraid my teeth are becoming more fragile, I may have to switch to D.

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I eat it buttered and with Old Bay seasoning sprinkled on after cooking. I like doing the typewriter style.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like the cob cut in half, it's so much easier to eat and less messy. Then probably typewriter or up and down, can't remember.