How Do I Update Profile Photo?

Gonzo's grandma

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Something went wrong and I ended up with a weird profile image and now I can't change it. Could an administrator please delete it so I can upload a different one? Thanks

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Click on your user name on the top right corner next to the envelope.

From the drop down menu, click avatar and select your profile photo from your files and click ok to upload your profile photo.

Deleting profile photo is at the same pop up window.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Gonzo's grandma

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you both for your help. It has been resolved. Here's Gonzo giving the high five.

aimee d

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I've deleted your old avatar; you should be able to just upload a new one from your computer.
I can't change my profile photo. It keeps telling me I don't have permission to do so.

cuppa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I also cannot change my avatar (no option for avatar under my username. Don't even have permission to view my actual account page??)

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I also cannot change my avatar (no option for avatar under my username.
Click on your username on the top right of the page. Once in, click on Personal Details. Second item on that page allows you to change your avatar.

Last edited:

cuppa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Click on your username on the top right of the page. Once in, click non Personal Details. Second item on that page allows you to change your avatar.
I don't have an option for non personal details
Capture.PNG

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Hi cuppa cuppa
See how you go with the following. I'm concerned that you are unable to view your account page (profile page?). So let us know if this is helpful:

Woosie is wanting to change her avatar, so she clicks on her name in the upper right hand corner.

If you just hover over it you get a drop-down box, but if you click on it it takes you here:

Then click on the avatar to get this box:

and upload your new custom avatar. :)

cuppa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
mani mani
Hovering over my name doesn't bring the drop down menu to me. I have to click to get the drop down, and it doesn't direct me to my account page. I have click on privacy in my drop down menu, and then erase that from the url to even find my account page. And when I do, I get this:
accountpage.PNG
If I click on Privacy, these are my options on the left:
accountsettings.PNG

mani

Staff Member
Purraise
While we're waiting cuppa cuppa , if you just click on your name where you've posted, do you get a seperate box (which won't copy unfortunately) which gives 'profile page' as an option? If so, and it takes you there, can you get in that way?

mani

Staff Member
Purraise
OK. We're on it. :)