How Do I Keep Other Cats Away From My Home?

kitcalikit

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Good for you!  I wish there were more people like you in the world.  Keep up the good work!

megan van zyl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
i have a male cat and 2 females. the male and one female is almost a year old and the male marks his territory inside the house and my parents got angry and now puts him outside sometimes i sneak him in but it didn't get better he just holds his pee in till he gets inside. the neighbors cat also male comes here and fights with my cat for the females so he gets pretty aggressive but most of the time he stays i my room and sleeps i tried many things but it didn't help the other cat just sneaks around it we even have three dogs but they aren't aggressive just bark no bite so it helps at the back yard. my dad is threatening to give away my cat so what should i do, i need serious help here

rachel ellis

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm on my way to the store I think my neighbor has like 101 cats!!! I don't think cayenne pepper will hurt them they will not eat it!! But thanks for sharing and good luck with your cat problem!!!

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i have a male cat and 2 females. the male and one female is almost a year old and the male marks his territory inside the house and my parents got angry and now puts him outside sometimes i sneak him in but it didn't get better he just holds his pee in till he gets inside. the neighbors cat also male comes here and fights with my cat for the females so he gets pretty aggressive but most of the time he stays i my room and sleeps i tried many things but it didn't help the other cat just sneaks around it we even have three dogs but they aren't aggressive just bark no bite so it helps at the back yard. my dad is threatening to give away my cat so what should i do, i need serious help here
Are your cats spayed and neutered?

megan van zyl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
only the one female is neutered while the other two isnt yet .

Last edited by a moderator:

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
only the one female is neutered while the other two isnt yet .
The males are come around because you have a female in heat. Your male is spraying to defend his territory. Everyone needs to be spayed and neutered. This should also prevent your male from wandering to mate.

Last edited by a moderator: