How did you choose your profile pictures?

Kathrines_Cat^_^

Cat! :-D
Young Cat
Purraise
TMcats made a thread about people's usernames and that made me think about all the cool profile pictures. :ohwell:

So Why did you choose your profile picture?

~~~~~~~~

I drew my profile picture in a drawing application called Krita. Here's a bigger version for reference:

Profile Picture JPEG.jpg

I just drew this one because I was tired of the one I was previously using.
Since I don't have cats, I just decided to draw a self-portrait that can explain as much about myself as possible.

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
Well, I won't be drawing anything, that is for sure! I have changed my profile picture over the years. Right now it is Lily who has given up life as a feral for an entirely indoor existence, along with her sister. Usually I just try to get a nice close up of one of my cats.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is a close-up of Jasmine from the first picture we ever took of her, to introduce her to family members in other states. Taken with the camera in my laptop because I didn't have a smartphone yet. The full picture shows my husband and me sitting next to each other with Jasmine on my lap. What isn't obvious is that Jasmine was wearing her harness, which I was holding tightly because we were in an unfamiliar room so Jasmine was trying to run and hide.
:dizzycat:

Margret

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My picture is the very-pregnant little feral cat, Katy. It was taken about 3 weeks after she was trapped and brought into my cellar. She was just beginning not to hide whenever I went to feed her and I would find her settled on one of the garden chairs, stored in her room. Being black and terrified she was difficult to photograph but at least I managed this one. In spite of the fact that all her kittens died, and, a few months later after being spayed, most of her teeth had to be removed, and then she was involved in an accident with a car, and lost the sight in one eye, she is now a very content and friendly little indoor cat who still becomes quite feral whenever things are not going her way.