How could you not love this face?!

zohdee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
How sweet!!  I am a giant breed dog lover.  I have a Newf and a St. Bernard/Akita mix. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alyssam

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
How sweet!!  I am a giant breed dog lover.  I have a Newf and a St. Bernard/Akita mix. 
That sounds like a gigantic fluffy slobber-machine!! And thank you [emoji]9786[/emoji] His daddy was a pure bred American Bulldog and his mommy a Great Dane/Hound mix.

zohdee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Its funny, Fiona, my Newf, is very prissy and hates to gets mussed.  She is barely a year old now so that may change.  Lucy is a rescue who was abused.  It took me months to heal her.  I have only been a dog owner for 10 months but have learned more about canine nutrition and behavior to last a life time.  

My next doggies will be a great dane and a Neoplotain Mastiff.  I hope that will be years in the future though. 

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

alyssam

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Aw how lovely. We also have a Red Nosed American Pit Bull Terrier named Bubba. I love the breed and they are the most discriminated against, abused and killed in shelters. If we get more dogs down the road (after these two), it will probably only be Pits.

zohdee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Pitt Bulls are certainly misunderstood.  I have become a firm advocate of them.  IMO, there are no viscious dogs, only viscious owners.