How Cats Eat 🍴

Willow's Mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
inside of your imagination and/or smartphone app
There is no way I or anyone else could have fed my colony the way I'm feeding my one and only cat right now. That's not a reasonable comparison.

I can't ditch the bowls because she gets real feeder mice (among other meats) instead of pretend ones filled with kibble. Try doing that with a colony and you'd be bankrupt in a week if you weren't 5150'd in an hour.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
There is no way I or anyone else could have fed my colony the way I'm feeding my one and only cat right now. That's not a reasonable comparison.
~ First thing came to mind was all the folks I meet who feed multiple yard cats and do TNR. :ohwell:

Willow's Mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
inside of your imagination and/or smartphone app
If I ruled the world, I'd give myself a winning lottery ticket and buy EZComplete and organic humanely euthanized rabbits and rats for all of you.

-----'----(@

One time a neighbour gave me a ride to the store so I wouldn't have to carry the sack of kibble back in a shopping cart and she started berating me for buying Purina Cat Chow instead of Old Alley Cat. I could afford the Purina just fine, but she kept saying that it wasn't her point and that my cats didn't deserve it.

I said "no thank you" and pushed the shopping cart the next time she offered.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Um.... my cats already chase kibble all over the house. They are quick to dump any dish. I don’t use bowls but flat plates. The plates are everywhere and the cats are free to hunt for them. They may get pushed under the couch, dumped upside down ,into a shoe or even picked up by a kitty and dumped into the sink. The cats are very creative. ;) I do think the idea of a mouse wrapper is pretty interesting. I’d like to see the mouse wrapper as an edible wrapper. Mouse burritos for kitty? With this many kitties, it would be kind of nice to just be able to toss a whole bunch of filled mice around the house. That only works with kibbles though, right? That could get messy with canned food.:barfgreen: What if one went missing for awhile?:lol:

Uncled

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
How do you find the container when the cat disappears with it? My two even go into the drop ceiling in the basement to run around and do God knows what. I feed canned food anyway.